- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 14.5 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
Place chicken in instant pot and sprinkle with spices. Top with onion and tomatoes. Secure lid and close pressure valve. Press manual and increase time to 10 minutes. Allow to cook with slow release. Once pressure is released, shred chicken. I like to drain excess liquid.
Serve on a bed of lettuce or over cauliflower rice with avocado slices and a squeeze of lime juice.