2 lbs chicken boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
1 16oz can diced pineapple, drained or 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
1 medium red onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2-3 tsp coconut aminos
1 bag frozen cauliflower rice, prepared according to package
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt + Pepper, to taste
1. Heat skillet over medium heat; add olive oil once hot.
2. Add chicken to the pan and cook until chicken is fully cooked, about 3 minutes per side.
3. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
4. Toss in onion and garlic and cook until softened
5. Next add pineapple and cauliflower rice to pan with coconut aminos, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
6. Cook until cauliflower rice mixture is softened.
7. Chop chicken into bite sized pieces and return to pan. Toss mixture and drizzle with hot sauce; I like @franksredhot! Garnish with green onions is desired.
Next time I will add Whole30 compliant bacon 😊