I love, love, love cauliflower fried rice. I thought I had made every variation possible until I came up with this one! So easy and versatile – you can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I served it for dinner with steak and roasted broccoli then had the leftovers for breakfast the next day! Cook once, eat twice – my kinda recipe! Make it, y’all!
-1 pound bacon (I like @pedersonfarms)
-3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
-2 bags frozen cauliflower rice (I like @greengiant veggie medley), steamed
-6 eggs, beaten
-4 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
-3 green onions, chopped
-Salt + Pepper, to taste
1. Heat skillet over high. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and allow to cool on plate lined with paper towels. Once cooled, crumble.
2. While bacon cools, add onions to pan with bacon grease and cook until soft.
3. Reduce heat to medium and pour eggs into pan with onions. Use a wooden spoon to scramble eggs.
4. Fold steamed cauliflower rice and crumbled bacon in to pan.
5. Add coconut aminos and stir until cauliflower rice is coated.
6. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes then top with green onions.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
Note: Skip the cauliflower veggie medley if on a Whole 30 – use plain cauliflower rice!