• 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
• 1/2 pound W30 compliant bacon (like Pederson Farms)
• Parchment paper
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• sea salt + pepper, to taste
• 2-4 filets of salmon (~1 total pound)
• Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch, optional
• Lemon, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Prepare sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Put brussel sprouts in a bowl and add olive oil. Stir until well coated and then spread evenly on sheet pan.
4. Cut the bacon into 1/2 inch chunks and add them to the sheet pan. Try to disperse evenly across the brussel sprouts.
5. Season pan with salt and pepper.
6. Roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, drizzle the salmon filets with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
8. After 15 minutes, remove brussel sprouts from oven and gently toss them around the pan and then push them to create spaces in the middle for the salmon. Add the salmon filets to the open spaces on the sheet pan.
9. Place back in oven and bake for 12-14 more minutes (This may be less depending on the thickness of your salmon – watch closely until salmon is cooked to your liking)
10. Remove from oven, drizzle salmon with lemon juice or Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch if desired.
*Recipe modified from Defined Delish Green Goddess Salmon.